The 2018-19 Midwest Developmental League postseason will include the top teams in the 14-U, 15-U, 16-U, 17-U and 19-U age groups.
Please see below for the specific pathways based on age groups. The top teams from the ENPL National Playoff earn advancement to the ENPL National Finals, July 11-15 in Colorado.
DATES AND LOCATIONS:
ENPL 14-U National Playoff
June 28-July 2
ENPL 19-U National Finals
June 28-July 2
BOYS QUALIFICATION PATHWAYS:
- 14-U (2005s) - 1 team will advance to the ENPL National Playoff. A mini playoff between the Eastern Division champion and the Western Division champion will be scheduled.
- 15-U through 17-U (2004s, 2003s, 2002s) - The top team from the East Division and the top team in the West Division of each age group after regular season play advance to the ENPL National Playoff.
- 19-U (2001/2000s) - 1 team in the 19-U age group advances to the ENPL 19-U National Finals. A mini playoff between the Eastern Division champion and the Western Division champion will be scheduled.
Hotel rooms for all ENPL postseason events, including the ENPL National Playoff, ENPL National Finals (specific info here) and ENPL 19-U National Finals, must be booked through Tournament Housing Services (THS), the Official Travel Partner of US Club Soccer. Teams that fail to comply with this policy are subject to disciplinary measures.
Hotel options in the Rockford area are limited. There are few hotels in close proximity to the facility and a majority of hotels will be a 30-60 minute drive. We want to prepare teams accordingly and ensure all teams, despite qualification date, have an opportunity to book some of the closer inventory. With this in mind, we will have three (3) release dates for hotel inventory. Each release date will include inventory varying in distance to the facility. Teams are not restricted to a specific release date. We understand teams will be coming from all over the country to compete and want to present a clear picture of the hotel situation.
- Click on this link to reserve via THS website or call (888) 536-8326 for THS to guide you through the booking process.
- THS has reserved hotels well in advance at the lowest available rates with the most suitable amenities for your team.
HOTEL INVENTORY RELEASE DATES:
- March 6
- May 15
- June 5
For questions regarding the 2018-19 postseason opportunities for the Midwest Developmental League, please contact US Club Soccer membership services representative Todd Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org, NPL General Manager Leo Garcia at email@example.com or administrator Chris Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.