CHARLESTON, S.C. (Nov. 11, 2015) - You’ve seen the commercial: Alex Morgan throws on a pink headband before taking the field.
Now, you can be like the U.S. Women’s National Team star and wear a pink headband for a chance to win a signed ball from Alex Morgan.
The contest is simple, and here’s how it works:
- Upload a photo of you (and your teammates if you want!) wearing a pink headband.
- Post it to Instagram and/or Twitter using the hashtag #BandTogether and tag both US Club Soccer (@USClubSoccer on Instagram and Twitter) and Nationwide (@NationwideInsurance on Instagram and @Nationwide on Twitter).
- The most entries an individual can receive is two: one for an Instagram photo and another for a Twitter photo.
- The contest begins Wednesday, Nov. 11 and ends Tuesday, Nov. 17 at 12 p.m. ET.
- A winner will be chosen at random after the contest ends and notified via Twitter and Instagram.
So, grab a pink headband and post your photo! You could be a few seconds away from having a signed ball from soccer star Alex Morgan.
(UPDATE: Nov. 17) The contest has ended. Thank you to all those who submitted photos.
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER:
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer is an organization committed to the development and support of soccer clubs in the United States.
US Club Soccer offers youth and adult registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms at the recreational and competitive levels, as well as a variety of other programming, including the Olympic Development Program-sanctioned id2 Program and Player Development Programs.
Through US Club Soccer, all of a club’s programs – recreational, competitive and adult – are able to be united under one organizational umbrella, creating a “members for life” culture within each club. US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike.